INSTA-MY-GRAM

Thursday, March 25, 2010

FOUND:blueberry streusel bread... Yah!

I


I am pretty much the worst baker there ever has been... Ever. I'm a bakertard- I blame it on my self-diagnosed ADD, I can't focus on one task beyond 5 min.

Cooking is my true love, It allows me to utilize my multitasking genius- for example last night I had 20 mins to make a dinner, so there I was whipping up a vinagrette whilst toasting croutons for a salad, chopping tomatoes for bruschetta, and grilling polenta... Multitasking is my game and I play it well. Unitasking requires properly measuring, patience, and quite frankly way too much of my time for just one outcome.

Now that I have so much time on my hands- I thought I should strengthen this weakness of mine- and work on my baking skills...

Hence the streusel.

Why a streusel, you ask?

Well, quite frankly- I hijacked my parents kitchen while no one was home and the limited ingredients they have prevented me from making much else!

That, and I always thought I might marry a German, and why not master his most loved sweet! (wow, I'm pathetic)

Ok, so back to backing. I have 20mins before it can come out and I'm done with posting... Maybe I should find another recipe? Or a German suitor to deliver this to!






- Likely posted with typos from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive