INSTA-MY-GRAM

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

FOUND: Sippin' on Jin with Joe

The other day I went to have tea with Joe at Jin Patisserie on Abbott Kinney in Venice.

This place initially intrigued me because it was mentioned on many occasions while I worked on Best Thing I Ever Ate (Food Network), we never ended up filming there...so I always wondered what it would be like.

We both ordered the Lunch Box which included a sandwich, mixed greens, potato chips and a small slice of cake. $14

I selected the tuna fish salad sandwich on olive bread. *Highly recommend it, perfectly balanced.. not too fishy

Joe got the egg salad sandwich
*Meh


Both were served with a sliver of buttery cheese cake at the end to cap off the meal- DELISH!

All in all, I have to admit I was more interested in listening to the conversation taking place at the table next to me, where three women over 40 were all conversing about the manner in which they all found out their husbands cheated on them.

Confession: Joe now you know why I had a glazed look on my face throughout the meal. I am sorry. There... I said it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive