INSTA-MY-GRAM

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

FOUND: Give me Liberty... or give me Death


















So Liberty of London finally made it into Target and my dreams have come true. My sister practically maxed her Credit Card with $400 worth of stuff from the Compton Target... needless to say the entire collection was there- completely intact- whereas the La Brea store has already been torn to shreds.

She bought me trinkets which I adore! Love my sister! The cookies and donut gifts to her apparently have paid off!

LIBERTY COLLECTION REVIEW:
1-Love the candles & stationary
2-Sheets- poor quality and odd prints
3-Clothing- hit or miss/ lingerie is adorablenesssss/ bathing suits-blah
4-Housewares- pillows not liking the sheen to the fabric, bowls/plates- wish they were there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive