INSTA-MY-GRAM

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

FOUND: Eat-ster

My downstairs neighbor Jen was decorating Easter bunnies and egg cookies with her niece and invited me over (is it bad that I secretly rely on the supermarket to remind me when a holiday is on the horizon)....

It was such a treat, reminded me of the younger years where I would look forward to eating jelly beans on behalf of jesus.

THIS JUST IN:
I just decided that I will purchase an egg dying kit in collaboration with marthastewart.com for my afternoon activity tomorrow. Coincidence that the dozen eggs I bought today have brown shells? Looks like I have a week filled with egg salad sandwiches ahead of me, oh and u too if ur coming over for dinner....




- Likely posted with typos from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive