INSTA-MY-GRAM

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

FOUND: Momofuking Part 1


Momofuku Milk Bar was a necessary stop on Meg & my mission to eat our way down the city by foot. I had heard a lot about this restaurant from working as a producer on Best Thing I Ever Ate (food net) and clearly was a destination not to be missed according to the throngs of famous chefs with whom I spoke.
So when I got to the counter I couldn't resist, I ordered more than just a "Cereal Milk" fro-yo, (*they use milk steeped in children's cereal) I HAD to get a cookie too.

Milk goes with Cookie, like Lucy goes with Dessert...
these are things are things that can not be denied.


THE TWO OF US HAD VERY DIFFERENT EXPERIENCES AS YOU CAN SEE BELOW:

MEG'S EXPERIENCE:













































*BOOM!.... AHHHHH




AND MINE:



















Woops.

I didn't cry over the spillage of this milk, I just licked it off my clothing. All Better.


I do declare that during the consumption of this ice-cream your brain is really confused.. thinking:
*shouldn't cereal milk be luke-warm? why is this so cold?
*isn't this what I sometimes leave in the bowl depending on what cereal I have eaten?
*the texture is funny....
*why is this so savory
*I wonder what cereals were used
*thank god I am eating the cookie with the cereal milk, it brings me back to something I really understand... traditional cookies... no confusion there.

1 comment:

Blog Archive