INSTA-MY-GRAM

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

FOUND: Iphone Photo deletes #1

Before I purge my iphone of all random photos I have taken over the last couple of months, I thought I would share some "trashable" treasures with you all:



















@ Splash Mountain
*I was too cheap to spend $20 on a photo of me screaming, so I iphoto'ed the screen.



















@Bennett House for Halloween
*This pregnant woman made her own skeleton costume, she even dressed up her fetus!















@Berlin
*My bike had a crush on this bike! I had a crush on the cyclist.















@ Glen Lake
*A ladybug landed on my foot. I like ladybugs.
FYI:My sister thinks my foot is ugly, that's what she told me when I showed her the photo. Sorry if you agree with her.



















@Gallery next to Mandrake
*Lucy, Brooks, and Mao.

1 comment:

Blog Archive