INSTA-MY-GRAM

Friday, March 19, 2010

FOUND:biergarten, ya?!?

Needless to say meg and I were absolutely ready for a beer in the standard biergarten ...when we got to the end of our stroll. The timing and location could not have been any more perfect- it was just below us and opened at 4 pm. We were there for the ceremonial tapping of the kegs, and to top it off the ping pong tables were open for the taking!

Meggy and I were like giddy schoolgirls who giggled through two competitive heated games(won both, just to shamelessly brag). All in all, it felt like we were skipping school to celebrate the first day of summer! Lets be honest, I felt guilty because I was having such a blast.

Highlights:
$8- per beer, ayinger- delish
Seriously attractive servers
Proximity to highline






Champion ponger!


Runner up Pinger!


- Likely posted with typos from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive