INSTA-MY-GRAM

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

FOUND: Promotion Party


Last night I threw together an impromptu dinner party to celebrate Sarah's Promotion! I do declare, it was quite the meal, if I do say so myself.

MENU:

Raspberry & Lemon & Mint Mojitos!

*Artisanal Cheese Plate

*Fresh Biscuits
*Arugula with gorgonzola, black mission figs, spring onion and a homemade clover honey vinaigrette
*Broccolini sauteed with meyer lemon and chili pepper
* Orzo Pasta with fresh Basil, Toasted Pinenuts, Heirloom Cherry Tomatoes, and shaved parmesan regiano
*Pork Tenderloin (coated in a dry rub all day)

*Raspberry & Pink Lady Almond Crisp w/ Coconut-coated vanilla bean ice cream Bon Bons

(Katie brought a fabulous red wine which I am polishing off while I type this)
*I probably shouldn't admit that it is 1:45pm on a Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive