INSTA-MY-GRAM

Sunday, April 11, 2010

FOUND:max's for joe's

Joe Boo had his boo-day at Max's, a karaoke bar in a mall in little tokyo.... The perfect BYOBirthday local if you ask me! (as honda-ya is one of my dinner spots in the mall, should you have interest in some tasty pre-singing eats, FYI)

I brought Brooks as my present... Who later karaoke-saved-my-ass when he stepped in as Nate-dogg for the song Regulate.

The song selection was most excellent ( i.e. family matters theme song!!!) and the Kal Penn spotting* at 1am was more than most excellent, it was the lit candle to joe's birthday cake of a night.

*so tempted was I to inquire about his recent decision to step away from his role in the Obama administration and return back to acting...




BROOOKS!!!

- Likely posted with typos from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive