INSTA-MY-GRAM

Friday, April 9, 2010

FOUND: Rompin' in my Romper

romp (rmp)
intr.v. romped, romp·ing, romps
1. To play or frolic boisterously.
2. To run or advance in a rapid or easy manner.
3. Slang To win a race or game easily.
n.
1.
a. Lively, merry play; frolic.
b. Lively or frolicsome play that encompasses lovemaking.
2. One, especially a girl, that sports and frolics.
3. A rapid or easy pace.
4. Slang An easy win.

I just bought this Romper from SUNNER... and I would like you to know, I have been Rompin' ever since.

If there were ever an outfit designed for my body type and me, it would be this one! No more having to match a top to a bottom, no more inappropriate bike rides in skirts/dresses... I now have an outfit appropriate for all activities and at all times!

When I put it on, I am like cat-woman rocking her cat-suit, I just want to go out and play!

It has officially kicked off my Spring sweetly and will likely act as my uniform until Summer... when I can justify another fun seasonal purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive