INSTA-MY-GRAM

Monday, April 19, 2010

FOUND: Summer of Color

Ok, So I am seriously bummed I won't be able to attend this, but love spreading the word, as I think it will be a fantastic event.... especially if you want to participate in beautifying the beach.

***SUMMER OF COLOR- largest public art project in the US, on our very own LA lifeguard towers***


WHO: you... obvi

WHAT: Paint the rails of the lifeguard towers... Ten people assigned to each tower

WHEN: This Sunday- April 25th, 8am-12pm

WHERE: 31 mile coast from zuma to PV, and in btwn, if you have a preference you can state it

HOW: All supplies provided!!!


SIGN UP TODAY - http://www.portraitsofhope.org/ and join in!



**I will be at Meg's Jazz Brunch hosted by the Rheinsteins... and will be toasting your community service, while likely nursing my post-wedding hangover with a champagne.** Send me photos if you do it, I will post them to my blog!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive