INSTA-MY-GRAM

Friday, April 9, 2010

FOUND: coolhaus

In support of my friends Freya& Natasha who founded coolhaus in my very livingroom a little more than a year ago, my friend Joe wanted to have his first coolhaus experience with me! (He is the self-proclaimed Jonathan Gold of Food Trucks)

We spontaneously bee-bopped downtown to the art walk and found parking smack dab right in the heart of skid-row. I felt safe, I was walking with a six foot Korean with some nasty tae-kwon-do skills!

Alas, as we predicted, there was a line at the truck... But it allowed me to explore while Joe waited for his brown butter and candied bacon icecream with snickerdoodle cookie sandwich!

He was tempted by the foie gras Ice cream sandwich at $7 while I was tempted to puke at the thought.

Joe gave the experience two sticky thumbs up!

We obviously art-walked off the steak and ice creams and that was when the real adventures of Joe & Lucy began!


-


Likely posted with typos from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. I just realized the rice-paper wrapper says "my boys" on it. That picture is impossibly gay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahhahaha. You were eating My Boys. I don't even know how to process that....

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive