INSTA-MY-GRAM

Thursday, October 14, 2010

FOUND: Tears of Jar





Went to JAR to celebrate my friendship with my birthday-mate-Sarah. Born in St John's Hospital, two days apart, two doors down. Raised blocks away.


Sarah and I have a love for JAR that pretty much is illegal. When we arrived at the restaurant I ran into a dear friend Natasha Case (coolhaus founder) sitting at the bar and it started out to be what ended up THE perfect evening. Natasha and Freya are blowing up and their trucks are hitting the east coast, I am so proud.

It feels like just the other day that they were sitting on my couch with a simple concept. Shows you what ambitious people are capable of!

Back to the meal-
I obviously did not hesitate to order three courses including their signature pot roast and paired it with the Sourberry Cocktail to start and a Heffe to finish.


Spotted:Owners of Animal seated at the bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive