INSTA-MY-GRAM

Friday, October 15, 2010

FOUND: Beauty Bar

I frequented BEAUTY BAR back when there was a STAR SHOES on Hollywood Blvd. I decided to attend a birthday function at Beauty Bar with my friend Joe, mostly out of curiosity. Where is Beauty Bar now?

When I ordered my Stella and it was served in a glass advertising MY GENERATION (cancelled, mind you) with a sponsored cocktail napkin to match- I found out where Beauty Bar was- Just another sell out bar.

Sad.

I did dance till my legs were sore, ate a handful of birthday cake (there wasn't a plate to be found), and closed the bar down... but honestly I had to give it one final go-around! For old times sake!

2 comments:

  1. I miss star shoes. And Rex, the bartender at Le Duex.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHHAH, I totally forgot about Le Deux, before it turned into Le Deux-chebags. Oh Rexy, he was so Sexy.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive