INSTA-MY-GRAM

Thursday, October 14, 2010

FOUND: CLUB L (for Lucy)

So the cat is out of the bag... I apparently enjoy drinking in a Hollywood bar... replete with agents. I probably shouldn't be so public with this information.

I have always been drawn to bars without names in Hollywood. Now, this one has a name, though not visible on the street. In my childhood I remember it to be CLUB LINGERIE , now it is commonly referred to as Club L.

6507 W Sunset Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90028
Neighborhood: Hollywood

DA CROWD:
*Entertainment young professionals aka agents/managers
* Diverse selection of working/non working C -list actors (yes, I am talking to you, Asian guy from Glee, and dude from that 3-D dancing movie who apparently was on the cancelled show My Generation)
*Just off the Brooklyn Boat- Hipsters that live in mid-city who haven't yet discovered the east-side

DA SCENE:
It is a massive warehouse space that isn't trying too hard to be something it is not. Sofas spread across the room, $5 heinekens, my apartment in close proximity, and a bona fide dance-off circle that ended in a fight... I mean, I couldn't have scripted a better setting.

I danced out the door to Daft Punk while pretty white manicured man fists were swinging and for some reason I was completely entertained and for only $5 plus a $1 tip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive