INSTA-MY-GRAM

Friday, October 8, 2010

FOUND: THE LAZY OX CANTEEN


















My dear friend Lisa took me out to a romantic-friendly dinner for my Birthday... at THE LAZY OX CANTEEN.

Lisa knows me so well that she knows that the best gift to give me is one that includes food & people. My two favorite things.

I had heard many rave reviews from my favorite foodie-leaders: Meg & Dad, so I knew I was in for a night where my belly would write me a thank you note.

we ordered, we ate, we were delighted;

7 oz lazy ox burger with cantal cheese & green peppercorn

Burrata with Japanese Plums and roasted tomatoes and pesto

Seared Albacore Tuna

Butterscotch Pudding w/ cream


*Lisa ordered wine, I of course ordered a heffe


PS- I just got the thank you note from my Belly, but I just realized that the thank you note should have been addressed to Lisa... I must send her a THANK YOU FOR A FABULOUS EVENING!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive