INSTA-MY-GRAM

Monday, October 4, 2010

FOUND: BI-BIM-BAPPING

Bi Bim Bap has a very special place in my heart.... and my stomach.


To me, it is my chicken soup for the soul. Anytime I feel down or feel like I need a little comfort, I drive over to Sake House Miro on La Brea and order a big bowl of BAP ($9.95) and I sit at the bar, drowning my bap in Korean BBQ sauce and my sorrows with a Tall Boy of Asahi ($4.95). The waiters are charming and keep me company and always greet me with a " いらっしゃいませ (irasshaimase"),though I haven't yet learned how to respond....for now I nod and and leave a big tip.


Sake House has always been a friend to me... give it a chance, it will be your friend too!

If it is a drizzly night, there is a pretty good chance you will find me nursing a bap & beer at the bar.

1 comment:

Blog Archive