INSTA-MY-GRAM

Friday, October 15, 2010

FOUND: Spring Street

Last night I hit the DTLA ART WALK with Stephanie and Mags. We started at Spring Street Bar , I had never been before, but it was love at first sight when I saw 26 Bottles of Beer on the Wall.

26 Suds on tap = 26 reasons to go to that bar. The decor is designed to my taste (industrachic) and my party settled in nicely. By chance I spotted my friend Sumner strolling the block with a friend and insisted that his party joined my party for a bigger party! Another round of Heffes and off we art-walked to Cole's for some Dippers with Mac and Cheese.


Spotted: Charlie from Lost. So glad he is alive. I was still mourning his death on the show.















POSTSCRIPT:
With how much I write about Beer, I am considering renaming my blog: Lost & Beer or maybe Beer & Found. I am open to suggestions.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive