INSTA-MY-GRAM

Thursday, June 10, 2010

FOUND: Got our eat on, at BOUCHON

Dad did the honors of selecting the restaurant where he was to celebrate his birthday. Bouchon was the choice.... and our bouches were salivating at the thought of it.


Katie hosted the champagne toast and ceremonious gift opening at her apartment...


I bought dad a spectacular coffee table (or office table, in dad's case) book about BHUTAN, named Bhutan: The Sacred Within that I purchased at OK on 3rd street. Though with how much he loved that trip, that this would be a nice reminder.





We practically ordered one of everything on the menu.


Both food and wine menus... that is.

But most importantly we tucked into the Salmon Rillettes, which were just as the show I am working on declared: THE BEST THING I EVER ATE!


Likely posted with typos from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment