INSTA-MY-GRAM

Saturday, June 5, 2010

FOUND: ticket to local natives!

Success!!!! My beloved Craig and his list came to my rescue once again.

And let me say, it was worth every dollar spent and moment passed. LCD I tragically had to pass on, but no regrets, the locals made it worth my while.

Hot damn, they were good! Their hooky three part harmonies, the instrument switcharoos, and a hot bassist. (a band is only really as hot as its bassist). It all made me forget that I was alone at the concert.

I happily floated in a sea of plaid, with all hands stiffly splayed into the air, and trumpet ablazin'.

Whilst the final song paid homage to the sun, I silently paid homage to Craig, and the stars that aligned to get me to the concert.



They are so hot, they glow red.

Likely posted with typos from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment