INSTA-MY-GRAM

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

FOUND: Costume??? inspiration?? Please??


It's that time again...

BACHELOR'S BALL
2010.











Last year I went as a tight-rope walker with my table who dressed Circus-themed.

This year- we are going as ZOO animals. All of the traditional animals have been spoken for:
Zebra, Peacock, Penguin, Lion, ZooKeepers, Flamingo, Cheetah, Giraffe, Lizards, Tropical Birds, Leopard, Swan, Alligator

Needless to say, I haven't decided on a costume for myself. I was thinking maybe Wolf or Fox ?
The most important element is keeping the costume sexy, and let's be honest here, there is no way I could pull off a sexy hippo... EVER.

2 comments:

  1. What about a monkey? or a hamster? hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha. I finally decided on Red Fox. It is hard to be a sexy monkey. and sexy hamster..... I wouldn't even know where to begin. The hamster could be funny... Picture me in a big plastic ball, rolling around the dance floor.

    Mental note: Potential Halloween Costume 2010

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive