INSTA-MY-GRAM

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

FOUND: 3 Cups of Tea

On my way to visit a dear friend of mine who is getting her MA in internat'l studies . I read a fantastic article on the plane about Greg Mortenson in the CS Monitor. (great weekly & fab gift, thanks mom)





I ripped out the article to share and before I could even begin she said, "Oh he just came to speak at my school. Incredible guy!" Tis true. He really is incredible.

It was my turn to pick a book for book group, needless to say THREE CUPS OF TEA won out!

2 comments:

  1. He spoke where I teach in October. Truly remarkable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH. I am kinda obsessed with all that he has accomplished in his life. What an inspiration to us all! So wonderful you got to hear him speak in person!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive