INSTA-MY-GRAM

Friday, November 5, 2010

FOUND: TWO DOOR CINEMA CLUB


Katie, Mags and I attended Two Door Cinema Club at the Music Box.

(Don't you just the love the geometric shadowing on their faces?)


What I have discovered about this band is that they are my musical candy. You would have thought that my taste buds would have evolved since childhood, but apparently I still eat it and indulge when no one is looking.

With a crowd that was 30% filled with under 21's, we took a very "adult profile" on the second floor, in the standing section, so as to avoid any awkward under-agers attempts to have us buy them alcohol.


Honestly, a fantastic concert... and even if I was 7 years older than everyone there...

there are worse things...

I could be 7 years younger and still be begging adults to buy me a beer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive