INSTA-MY-GRAM

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

FOUND: Border Grill Truck

I hit up the DTLA art walk with "the walkers".

I have just decided we are now called that.

Anyway, I hate to overkill you with my obsession with reviewing new food trucks and new downtown drinking establishments..... but this time, I have a quick one for you.



Which was not a first time for me, but for some reason, I seem to have a better memory of it this time around. Last time around, I found this truck parked outside the Brig, had a designated driver, and a faint memory of trying to chat up the chefs with hopes of obtaining free food. I think I scored a taco!

Jebus, it was delectable. I strongly recommend ordering both the Carne Asada Quesadilla & a Pork Taco (two, if you can eat on my level). The quesadilla was rich.... which was surprising, as I think of quesadillas as being the neutralizer of Mexican Food... this quesadilla was much more than neutral. ORDER IT, you will see what I mean.

As for the Pork taco, wonderfully fresh flavors that convinced me that ordering two was really the way to go. The first one I ate I think I might have been in a state of shock over.. the second really reinforced to me I made the right choice.

I need Mexican food tonight, it is official.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive