INSTA-MY-GRAM

Friday, November 5, 2010

FOUND: Alain Giraud @ Test Kitchen





My dinner at Test Kitchen w/ Alain Giraud, ended with just that... Alain Giraud.

What a piece of work that man is... such a charmer.


There was so much right about this meal, that I don't even know where to begin.

I am a girl who believes it is all about the "quality accessories" to a meal.... L'oeuf served in silver with a tiny horn spoon, Cocktails with foam and sprig of fennel, Micro mini madelines to polish off the dessert...

I don't eat scallops. I don't order them, I don't enjoy them, quite frankly I don't know why they exist. Well, that was my thinking before I had the scallops that were served to me last night. Per-fec-cion! I get it now... but that is because I know what scallops strive to taste like now.

(In the tune of 12 days of xmas)
6-rounds of courses,
5- ounces of veal
4 specialty cocktails... 3- sexy bartenders 2- perfect scallops 1-amuse bouche starter.. and an Alain Giraud to wish us a bon nuit!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive