INSTA-MY-GRAM

Monday, November 8, 2010

FOUND: Jose Cuervo Subterraneo Part 1

I went down to VIBIANA w/ Katie after Test Kitchen, merely out of fascination, why was I invited to this tequila party.

You say Tequila...
I say To Kill A.... (bottle, just invite me)

So the event's display was muy impressivo and I was grateful for an invite.

A backdrop made out of marigolds, and Ice Sculpted Skull, face-painters, mexi-bites to eat, DJ lofted above the guests, a screen projecting a face-painted woman in slow motion, performance artists in full skeletal garb, a number of altars, one of which was paying homage to Jose Cuervo, of course, and TEQUILA- everywhere.


My favorite party, there was a VIP wristband, and it was on my wrist. Bless their hearts.

The open bar and cocktail lists were very inventive and all in the spirit of the night's theme: DIA DE LOS MUERTOS.

* I did run into a friend, Andrew Sacks, the event photographer. Photos to follow




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive