INSTA-MY-GRAM

Friday, May 28, 2010

FOUND: Matteo ohhhhhhhhh!

























I never knew the importance of high-thread count cotton sheets, until two sets were bestowed upon me last week. My poly-flannel cardboard sheets (essentially sweat-conductors), were immediately stripped from my bed and replaced with organic cotton sheets from the heavens. Apparently I didn't know heaven existed on earth and you can go there - MATTEO, in downtown LA.


My dad stumbled upon their sample sale last week while biking from work to lunch... and the lightbulb went off in his head... cue bedding shopping frenzy.


THANKS DAD, TRULY AN EPIC BIRTHDAY GIFT. I ALREADY WROTE MY BOSS A LETTER EXPLAINING WHY I WILL BE LATE TO WORK EVERYDAY FROM THIS POINT FORWARD. A bed this heavenly needs to be celebrated every minute possible. No longer am I the girl who pops out of bed, a beat before the alarm sounds.




No comments:

Post a Comment