INSTA-MY-GRAM

Thursday, May 27, 2010

FOUND: Winter Mix for Summer

So I was randomly researching new bands I had found on STEREOMOOD.com and Yes, Giantess was one of the ones I was most interested in. I dug into their blog a bit and found this mix that I felt so compelled to share that everyone on my AIM list got a message from me with a link to it. I also did the obligatory post to Facebook. Should you not have been bombarded by me yet, here is an opportunity for you to join in on the dance festivities!

CLICK HERE IF YOU NEED TO DANCE

Lady Gaga ft. Beyonce - Telephone (Passion Pit Remix)

• Santigold - Creator (Photomachine Remix)

• Slayer - Raining Blood (FnDannyBoy Remix) • Diplo - Bart Bmore Miz

• Thunderheist - Bubblegum (Hatchmatik Remix) • Gui Boratto - Beautiful Life

• Beyonce - Single Ladies (Redtop Remix)

• Miley Cyrus - Party In The USA (Yes Giantess Remix)

• Daft Punk - Aerodynamic (Funkstar Remix)

• Rochelle - Chin Up (Andy George Dub)

• N.A.S.A. ft. Kanye West. Santigold & Lykke Li - Gifted (Steve Aoki Remix)

• Ellie Goulding - Starry Eyed (Russ Chimes Remix) • Rob Threezy - You Bad

• Yes Giantess - The Ruins (Fear of Tigers Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment