INSTA-MY-GRAM

Friday, May 28, 2010

FOUND: parks kore-and BBQ and Sony

Joe had to leave town to produce a show about youth obesity and overeating, so obviously I took it as my duty to show him firsthand what he would be witnessing on his production journies.

Korean BBQ has a superior design to most non-American food in my book, a large quantity of tiny plates, all to be shared, freshly grilled food where you control it's preparation.... Mostly I love that no matter how much I eat, I never feel an innapropriate amount of fullness.


Our VIP room, bc of joes "connections"





Hit up two hites! Suck it, sapporro!


Sneaky shot.



Would love to find out where they bought the dried fish placed above door... My apartment doorframe was looking a bit bare.

- Likely posted with typos from my iPhonek

No comments:

Post a Comment