Wednesday, May 26, 2010
So I went to see Iron Man with some friends and in the lobby of the theater there was an abandoned table filled with stacks of posters from the movie, EXIT THROUGH THE GIFT SHOP.
Now, I haven't seen the movie yet... but I am aware of Mr Brainwash and attended his big "ART SHOW 2009", when I worked on Hell's Kitchen and they used the bottom floor of our Production Building to house his artwork for the show. Anywho, I was entering through the lobby and saw these posters which I was informed were "free" and grabbed massive quantities of each. they may be posters, but for a poor art-lover and story-teller, these are just the ticket for my walls in my dining room.
"THIS" and my Posters.... perfect combo.
Ok, I could have done a better job at telling this story, but I am trying to leave the office.
- ► 2011 (398)
- FOUND: the best thing I ever made
- FOUND: rooftop don't stop
- FOUND: parks kore-and BBQ and Sony
- FOUND: Matteo ohhhhhhhhh!
- FOUND: Winter Mix for Summer
- FOUND: 1 Kalbi w/ a side of RAIN
- FOUND: Lafcadio is for Lovers
- FOUND: Falling Bear
- FOUND: EXIT THROUGH THE THEATER LOBBY
- FOUND: Stereomood-ring-ing in my ears
- FOUND: S is for SIGNAGE
- FOUND: Building Spring BBQ
- FOUND: $20 Fresh & Easy
- FOUND: Larchmont Larder
- FOUND:shellbacks against the wall
- FOUND: Lucy & Willie
- FOUND: neon glasses
- FOUND:food truck lot....
- FOUND: dodger ball
- FOUND: Bardot fabo
- FOUND: My Inner Avatar
- FOUND: Dia de Mommykins
- FOUND: Cube's Bolog-YAY! Sauce
- FOUND: School Night
- FOUND: Handlebars
- FOUND: boo-fast
- FOUND: Summer Sun
- FOUND: Roger, THE official Dodger
- FOUND: Doyers in the Wind....
- FOUND: JC-inco de Mayo
- FOUND:Derby Days are Over....
- FOUND: lifeguard tower #2
- FOUND: bumperstic-hurt my feelings
- ▼ May (33)