Sunday, May 23, 2010
Spring was officially kicked off on Martel last weekend.
The menu was intense, my stomach hasn't seen expansion like that since last Thanksgiving.
Our neighborly tradition: is every seasonal change, we gather together, potluck style: to eat, drink, and be loud... .
The Menu was Impressive, indeed:
Stephanie's Strawberry Tart
Denny's Garlic knots
Pork Tenderloin & Apricot & Bacon Skewers , marinated in a chili sauce... Amazingness....
Massive Cheese platter from Whole "Paycheck"
James' Nudweiser brew
Grilled Veggies & Hamburgers
Fresh Ceviche from Santa Monica Seafood
Heirloom tomato & Burrata Toasts on homemade bread....
Homemade Banana pudding with a topping of toasted Nilla wafers
Needless to say, my neighbors are all talented in the kitchen and at the grill.
Our Summer BBQ could not come soon enough!
- ► 2011 (398)
- FOUND: the best thing I ever made
- FOUND: rooftop don't stop
- FOUND: parks kore-and BBQ and Sony
- FOUND: Matteo ohhhhhhhhh!
- FOUND: Winter Mix for Summer
- FOUND: 1 Kalbi w/ a side of RAIN
- FOUND: Lafcadio is for Lovers
- FOUND: Falling Bear
- FOUND: EXIT THROUGH THE THEATER LOBBY
- FOUND: Stereomood-ring-ing in my ears
- FOUND: S is for SIGNAGE
- FOUND: Building Spring BBQ
- FOUND: $20 Fresh & Easy
- FOUND: Larchmont Larder
- FOUND:shellbacks against the wall
- FOUND: Lucy & Willie
- FOUND: neon glasses
- FOUND:food truck lot....
- FOUND: dodger ball
- FOUND: Bardot fabo
- FOUND: My Inner Avatar
- FOUND: Dia de Mommykins
- FOUND: Cube's Bolog-YAY! Sauce
- FOUND: School Night
- FOUND: Handlebars
- FOUND: boo-fast
- FOUND: Summer Sun
- FOUND: Roger, THE official Dodger
- FOUND: Doyers in the Wind....
- FOUND: JC-inco de Mayo
- FOUND:Derby Days are Over....
- FOUND: lifeguard tower #2
- FOUND: bumperstic-hurt my feelings
- ▼ May (33)