Sunday, May 23, 2010
Most of you know I frequent the Hollywood Farmer's Market every Sunday, rain or shine. What most of you don't know, is that I typically go as early as my body allows me, so as to avoid the crowds...the heat... and get first picks on all the good fresh produce. Oh and usually I go alone, as it is much more efficient.
Today, I really got a solid bang for my $20 bucks and to top it off, I was in/out in less than 30 minutes. Here's my strategy: keep a wad of cash in hand, throughout the experience.... don't put the money in your wallet. Remember your favorite vendors locations and don't forget to carry exact change.
So Today I got :
1 Bunch of Broccolini
1 Bunch of Pea Shoots
1 Basket of Strawberries
1 Basket of Heirloom Tomatoes
1 Loaf of Sourdough Rosemary & Garlic Bread
1 bunch of mint
1 Bean & cheese papusa
1 Strawberry Lemonade!
Come on, you can't beat- LOCAL / CHEAP/ FRESH/ AND ORGANIC!!
- ► 2011 (398)
- FOUND: the best thing I ever made
- FOUND: rooftop don't stop
- FOUND: parks kore-and BBQ and Sony
- FOUND: Matteo ohhhhhhhhh!
- FOUND: Winter Mix for Summer
- FOUND: 1 Kalbi w/ a side of RAIN
- FOUND: Lafcadio is for Lovers
- FOUND: Falling Bear
- FOUND: EXIT THROUGH THE THEATER LOBBY
- FOUND: Stereomood-ring-ing in my ears
- FOUND: S is for SIGNAGE
- FOUND: Building Spring BBQ
- FOUND: $20 Fresh & Easy
- FOUND: Larchmont Larder
- FOUND:shellbacks against the wall
- FOUND: Lucy & Willie
- FOUND: neon glasses
- FOUND:food truck lot....
- FOUND: dodger ball
- FOUND: Bardot fabo
- FOUND: My Inner Avatar
- FOUND: Dia de Mommykins
- FOUND: Cube's Bolog-YAY! Sauce
- FOUND: School Night
- FOUND: Handlebars
- FOUND: boo-fast
- FOUND: Summer Sun
- FOUND: Roger, THE official Dodger
- FOUND: Doyers in the Wind....
- FOUND: JC-inco de Mayo
- FOUND:Derby Days are Over....
- FOUND: lifeguard tower #2
- FOUND: bumperstic-hurt my feelings
- ▼ May (33)