Wednesday, May 5, 2010
It was "USC night" at the Dodgers game..... Cynthia played hostess once again!
It was an exceptionally windy day (See Above: Fiona blowing in the wind).
Coincidentally, my father & his mates were also in attendance, though on the other side of the field . That's where my "deal" took place- I exchanged my extra cashmere scarf for my dad's free hat. Apparently the first 2k people who arrived at the stadium received a USC/DODGER hat. We probably fell into the category of the last 2k people who arrived ...
When I returned back with my free loot, Lauren devised a plan to obtain one for her younger brother.... such plan included grabbing one off the head of the man in front of her...
- ► 2011 (398)
- FOUND: the best thing I ever made
- FOUND: rooftop don't stop
- FOUND: parks kore-and BBQ and Sony
- FOUND: Matteo ohhhhhhhhh!
- FOUND: Winter Mix for Summer
- FOUND: 1 Kalbi w/ a side of RAIN
- FOUND: Lafcadio is for Lovers
- FOUND: Falling Bear
- FOUND: EXIT THROUGH THE THEATER LOBBY
- FOUND: Stereomood-ring-ing in my ears
- FOUND: S is for SIGNAGE
- FOUND: Building Spring BBQ
- FOUND: $20 Fresh & Easy
- FOUND: Larchmont Larder
- FOUND:shellbacks against the wall
- FOUND: Lucy & Willie
- FOUND: neon glasses
- FOUND:food truck lot....
- FOUND: dodger ball
- FOUND: Bardot fabo
- FOUND: My Inner Avatar
- FOUND: Dia de Mommykins
- FOUND: Cube's Bolog-YAY! Sauce
- FOUND: School Night
- FOUND: Handlebars
- FOUND: boo-fast
- FOUND: Summer Sun
- FOUND: Roger, THE official Dodger
- FOUND: Doyers in the Wind....
- FOUND: JC-inco de Mayo
- FOUND:Derby Days are Over....
- FOUND: lifeguard tower #2
- FOUND: bumperstic-hurt my feelings
- ▼ May (33)