Saturday, May 8, 2010
"Dodger Stadium is my home away from home. I live and breathe this place. I guess I was just born to be an entertainer, and Dodger Stadium is my stage."
If you don't know Roger Owens, then you should meet him.... next time you find yourself at a Dodger game and see a lovely older man tossing peanuts, throw your hand up and see this man work his magic.
Having thrown peanuts for over four decades- this man is a professional peanut-pitcher and an honor to witness him working and in action. Shaking hands of season ticket holders, tossin' bags across entire sections, taking center aisle and performing for the crowd...
For more information on Roger.... Click Here.
Or just do yourself a favor next game you attend, order yourself a bag of peanuts!
- ► 2011 (398)
- FOUND: the best thing I ever made
- FOUND: rooftop don't stop
- FOUND: parks kore-and BBQ and Sony
- FOUND: Matteo ohhhhhhhhh!
- FOUND: Winter Mix for Summer
- FOUND: 1 Kalbi w/ a side of RAIN
- FOUND: Lafcadio is for Lovers
- FOUND: Falling Bear
- FOUND: EXIT THROUGH THE THEATER LOBBY
- FOUND: Stereomood-ring-ing in my ears
- FOUND: S is for SIGNAGE
- FOUND: Building Spring BBQ
- FOUND: $20 Fresh & Easy
- FOUND: Larchmont Larder
- FOUND:shellbacks against the wall
- FOUND: Lucy & Willie
- FOUND: neon glasses
- FOUND:food truck lot....
- FOUND: dodger ball
- FOUND: Bardot fabo
- FOUND: My Inner Avatar
- FOUND: Dia de Mommykins
- FOUND: Cube's Bolog-YAY! Sauce
- FOUND: School Night
- FOUND: Handlebars
- FOUND: boo-fast
- FOUND: Summer Sun
- FOUND: Roger, THE official Dodger
- FOUND: Doyers in the Wind....
- FOUND: JC-inco de Mayo
- FOUND:Derby Days are Over....
- FOUND: lifeguard tower #2
- FOUND: bumperstic-hurt my feelings
- ▼ May (33)