INSTA-MY-GRAM

Monday, February 1, 2010

FOUND: Vacation Guide

I subscribe to some earthy, granola-crunchy, hippy newsletters that are pushed to me every morning. Today I clicked on something that might help me determine where I will go on my next vacation:

FIND OUT WHERE YOUR COUNTRY FALLS


Ugh, USA... you came in 61st... a bit lower than the 39th place you received last year? yes?



I would return back to Mauritius #6, if it wasn't so far away...

Costa Rica #3 here I come....


*The 2010 Environmental Performance Index (EPI) ranks 163 countries on 25 performance indicators tracked across ten policy categories covering both environmental public health and ecosystem vitality. These indicators provide a gauge at a national government scale of how close countries are to established environmental policy goals. The EPI’s proximity-to-target methodology facilitates cross-country comparisons as well as analysis of how the global community is doing collectively on each particular policy issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive