INSTA-MY-GRAM

Thursday, February 25, 2010

FOUND: reFun in SF

Friends, I am off to San Francisco tomorrow.... to CELEBRATE the sale of my friend's company,reMail to GOOGLE.

Yes, GOOGLE.

Like the GOOGLE we all know & love.

Let's just say I apparently know some of the big guns in SF and that big gun is throwing a big party and has offered to get me up there to attend in style!


Tonight feels like Christmas, where Santa is coming... and I just can't wait to get up. From the top notch flight (courtesy of GC) , good peeps, SF shopping, free booze.... life just doesn't get much better than this. Makes a girl forget about her unemployment! Until she comes back to LA!



If you have any fun SF advice for places to go to shop, eat, observe... feel free to send them my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive