INSTA-MY-GRAM

Monday, February 22, 2010

FOUND: Unemployment - day 1


Today is Day 1 of Unemployment.

Though in reality I am employing myself to get my errands done.... so technically I am still working.

Expect more posts than usual in the next coming days. I have just discovered a 90's radio station that comes with my cable TV service and I have been in heaven.













The last 10 songs I just heard included:

1- The Cranberries - linger
2- Hold On by Wilson Phillips
3-I'm gonna be (500 miles) - The proclaimers
4-To Be with you - Mr Big
5- Missing - Everything but the girl
6- Lovefool - Cardigans
7-PM Dawn - Set adrift on Memory Bliss *someone should remix this song...
8-It Must Have Been Love by Roxette
9-Breakfast at Tiffany's - Deep Blue Something
10-We Didn't Start The Fire by Billy Joel

GOOD TIMES. GOOD TUNES.

cleaning my apartment just got really entertaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive