INSTA-MY-GRAM

Monday, July 11, 2011

FOUND: venice beach freakshow

Phil treated me to the freak show in Venice. $5 entry. Figured I had gone long enough walking by this establishment and considering it's longevity on the boardwalk, it was almost my duty as an angeleno to enter.


This gent hammered a nail up his nose and swallowed swords.


This lady ate fire and was a contortionist of sorts.





This scared and scarred me.



The man with hypertrichosis jumped into our photo at the last second and sent us on our merry way.

Though in all honesty, I was left feeling slightly conflicted about this gentleman,Jesus Aceves cloaked in his own hair, due to his congenital generalized hypertrichosis, and his place at the freak show.





Typed on iPhone , sorry for iMistakes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive