INSTA-MY-GRAM

Monday, July 18, 2011

FOUND: mimosas and tim Burton


I don't like French Toast, German Toast is more my flavor. That said, this toast was insane... oozing roasted maple pecans... smothered all over it.







I never noticed this well manicured (fake?) animal topiary until this visit to LACMA, when I was heading into Tim Burton's exhibit. It was only fitting to see this placed outside of an exhibit honoring the creator of Edward Scissorhands. Which reminds me I should netflix that, it has been over a year since I last saw that movie.





I love the design overhaul of LACMA, that communal outdoor sitting space has revolutionized the museum going experience. There are $2.50 coffees you can get at a stand.. or go to Stark Bar for a post-mimosa brunch cocktail, to keep the fire going. These simple adjustments that LACMA has made, create for me a destination, for pre/post pseudo-analytic ( mostly bullshit) artistic discussion.



I took this just before getting lambasted for ignoring the rules. Teehee.


Abigail joined me for a pit-side park respite with some dogs, the edible kind.


- Typed on iPhone , sorry for iMistakes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive