INSTA-MY-GRAM

Thursday, July 14, 2011

FOUND: elf

Stephanie and I thought we would be animal lovers for a day and eat an elf. I mean at elf.


So Elf is this restaurant that I literally avoided up until last night when I found out it wasn't vegan, which meant I could order a cheese-laden meal. As we all know, It isn't a meal without cheese.


Stephanie and I had one of the best meals of the year here.


I loved the BYOB element, that never gets old for me!


This is the tart- you select the fillings.




You can't see this one, it's a corn meal crusted fried oyster mushroom starter.... I could have eaten three of those.


All together an enjoyable experience. And to think, we even saved a life by eating there.

Tonight, not so much the case. Sorry Bessie, I be craving a burger.


Typed on iPhone , sorry for iMistakes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive