INSTA-MY-GRAM

Monday, December 6, 2010

FOUND: Left my Heart at HEART

The first thing I did when I was in SF was haul my brother and his roommate to meet Joscelin over at Heart.

Jos lives blocks from Brooks and what separates them- HEART.

1270 Valencia Street
San Francisco, CA 94110
(415) 285-1200

Ordered a Spanish Sidra... reminded me of one of the best meals of my life that I had at a Sidreria en San Sebastian.

I am pretty sure I was Basque in a previous life.

The sidra was served in a mason jar, which is currently the glass a la mode for all hip bars in urban centers.

The sidra was a cheap $5, that was the cheapest amount I could imagine that sent me on a sensory vacation back to Basque country.

Heart won my Heart.

Wished I lived above this bar, so I could live between Jos & Brosef.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive