Thursday, December 9, 2010
My desk looks like christmas vomited all over it.
I have my holiday wreath hung.
I have my Starbucks plastic recyclable cup, complete with candy cane straw.
I have the lights strung up.
I have a glass of wine on my desk. *
*It is "for work purposes" I had to take a photo of a glass of red wine to use on our show. True Story, Amazing excuse.
I am loving listening to the the commentary said under their breath as co-workers pass my desk assuming I am drinking on the job:
"Why are you so special?"
"Been a rough day? "
"Really Lucy, Started already?"
"Pour me a glass"
"Is it time to drink already?"
"What time is it? It's wine time!"
"Why are you so lucky?"
"I wonder which show is premiering tonight?"
"Prop, Smop... I don't buy it Bennett!" - My favorite!
- ► 2011 (398)
- FOUND: Thigmotrophism
- FOUND: Google-mobile
- FOUND: Our Family Tree
- FOUND: Julienne
- FOUND: Brewery Holiday Party
- FOUND: Holiday Party #1
- FOUND: Haas Building (Downtown LA)
- FOUND: Mignon
- FOUND: Nutcracker in Little Tokyo
- LOST: Feeling in right arm
- FOUND: Holi-desk
- FOUND: CHICK-fil- MY MOUTH!
- FOUND: City Elevator
- FOUND: Scoops West
- FOUND: 'Tis the Season
- FOUND: Berlin Political Posters
- FOUND: Succulent Arrangements
- FOUND: Citizen Cake
- FOUND: Hollywood Ice Cream Cone
- FOUND: Date Shakes
- FOUND: Berkeley Called
- FOUND: Left my Heart at HEART
- FOUND: Breakfeast
- FOUND: Los Feliz Village Holiday Party
- FOUND: Red Elevator
- FOUND: Joscelin in SFMOMA
- FOUND: CicLAvia 2.0
- FOUND: Foto-shoot
- FOUND: Hollywood Boulevard
- FOUND: SF Return Trip
- FOUND: Paul likes to Ride
- FOUND: Designer Saddle, yes please
- FOUND: Wall Surfer
- FOUND: Slightly Tilted Christmas Tree
- FOUND: HGTV Design Star Casting
- ▼ December (35)