INSTA-MY-GRAM

Thursday, December 9, 2010

FOUND: CHICK-fil- MY MOUTH!

So it seems as though some crappy fast food chain will be replaced with another fast food chain. Obviously I am not doing a good job of absconding my possible interest in this new development on the corner of Sunset & Highland.

Groundbreaking begins next Thursday, Dec. 16, with the Chick-fil-A cows kicking off the festivities at 10 a.m.

My roommate is a big fan of Chick-fil-a and I have yet to eat there... and clearly I am FASCINATED. I will be sure to have "my people" reserve a table for its opening weekend. Not sure if I want to eat the chicken yet... need to investigate further on the quality of the meat... but obviously would dabble in some fry-action. Always looking for an alternative to the IN-N-Out line at the Sunset & Orange location.... Desperate moments of hunger do take hold of me in the wee hours of the weekend.
cfarender.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive