INSTA-MY-GRAM

Friday, September 24, 2010

FOUND: Space Available

Across from the Roger Room there is a club...

The Name: SPACE AVAILABLE.

I dare you to try to get in. You won't.
It is the most elite party in town.

No, but seriously... this venue gets rented out Thurs-Sun and I am fascinated and dying to be a fly on the wall.




It use to be a restaurant called Alcapulco. I am familiar with this restaurant because during my brief stint at the Pantages Theater in JOSEPH AND THE AMAZING TECHNICOLOR DREAMCOAT, (don't ask) I was bused with the other choir members to this location for a lunch break between the matinee and evening performance.

I have a very vivid memory that gets triggered when I see this building. SHITTY GUACAMOLE. All I can say is: That place deserved to close.

Now, back to my scheming... I have been told by the bouncer that it has a strict entrance policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment