INSTA-MY-GRAM

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

FOUND: LucyBites















While pondering the whole "free water bottle" situation happening down the block, I decided to quench my hunger with some LUDO BITES from the truck parked in front of Urban Outfitters.

Now, as you know, I am a big food truck groupie... I know it is a dying trend... but come on people. You can't beat food that appears when you most need it and is available at the latest of hours. ( Juanita's Taco truck for life!)

Here's the Ludo-dealio :

Buttermilk Chicken Strips- Very Fresh, Tender, and Crispy.
Slaw- I mean, not a drop of mayo in site, so my kind of slaw. THE BEST KIND.
Fries- Meh, should have ordered 3 chicken strips and nixed the fries.
Bevvy- Got a Aranciata (sparkling orange italian soda)- the only way to go

$10- all in... now I am not going to lie, it was a bit pricey for a lunch.

GRADE: B for Blessing it was there when I was hungry and Baloney that it should be priced at $8 all in!

No comments:

Post a Comment