INSTA-MY-GRAM

Monday, August 15, 2011

FOUND: urbano

Katie and I ate pizza in an urban part of downtown, more specifically at Urbano.

She indulged me and agreed to enter a virtually empty restaurant (a sure sign of it's quality) that carried a mediocre yelp review (a surer sign of it's quality). I was open to disappointment, and it didn't disappoint.

It was surprisingly satisfying, though when you split a wood fired pizza and a burrata salad, paired with two beers, it's pretty hard to fail in my book.


The service was perfection, as we were one of ten people in the restaurant, we were well taken care of. I was ravenous, so i was keen on how quickly we were delivered food.


We had generous "taster" Pours of beers we had never had before...


And the pizza, it was pretty damn delectable, quite frankly didn't really want to share after I bit in. I admit, I took all the largest slices and my sister was kind enough to turn a blind eye to my aggressively hungry hands.


A sobrassata and pepper pie.

Ahhh. Sometimes Yelp is wrong.



Typed on iPhone , sorry for iMistakes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive