INSTA-MY-GRAM

Monday, August 29, 2011

FOUND: Tony & Pizzanista

Tony's Saloon is usually where my evening devolves post- villains tavern.

Villains is great when you want to pay $72 on a cocktail served in a polly pocket sized glass. After the first drink you are left wanting more, that's when you head to Tonys. I am sure I already have gushed about all of the glories of this saloon on my blog, but this time around I took it to the next level and ordered pizza from next door and discovered a new love. Two loves to be exact. Meat lovers and a white pie. One slice gets too lonely on a plate.

Basically You order your slices next door and They deliver it to the bar when it's ready. Simple enough for me.





$1 leftover cold pizza slices are always a good idea.






Then you work your slices off with a table tennis tourney.

Everyone wins with an evening like this one.


Typed on iPhone , sorry for iMistakes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive