INSTA-MY-GRAM

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

FOUND: bart's books

Last weekend I went up to check out the farm in ojai and this institution... Bart's Books.

If I ever was on the fence about ojai, I immediately jumped off when I walked through these doors.


An outdoor bookstore. With an honor system, any books bordering the outside walls you can buy for 50 cents and put it into a slot when the store is ever closed.



Essentially I didn't want to leave, when I arrived. Imagine if this was your own back patio, there would be no reason to leave ever.


You know where to find me during the apocalypse- barricaded in here with a BB gun, and a lifetime supply of cheese, bread, and fruit and veg from the family farm.


Is it weird I already have it all planned out?



Typed on iPhone , sorry for iMistakes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive