INSTA-MY-GRAM

Monday, August 15, 2011

FOUND: sunflower power

Pool parties will never get old to me, mostly because I was one of the few in my neighborhood who grew up without a pool. One might falsely assume I only befriended people who had access to their own personal clorinated waters... That assumption might only be slightly false.

Let's be honest, all I ever wanted was to have a pool party for my birthday. Things haven't changed much, All I want now is just that. Others peoples parties work for now, but I smell an ojai birthday party on the horizon. Piñata, pin the tail, bouncy castle, and a pool, all my birthday dreams coming true, 29 years later.


Meg, baker extraordinaire, whipped this vanilla on vanilla sunflower cake together.


I left my suit in ojai, so I went swimming in my dress. Why not go formal in the pool.


Typed on iPhone , sorry for iMistakes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive