INSTA-MY-GRAM

Monday, June 13, 2011

LOST: childhood stuffed animals

My parents are moving and in the process I am letting go of some of my childhood possessions. some are easier to shed than others... Yes,troll I'm talking about you. You are one creepy ass mofo staring at me with your masked face.





The bunny was a gift from the easter bunny.... Where are you Easter bunny? The dog was my vacation animal.... Named him Golden. Has a soft leather nose... Just so you know.


The bear to the right never got much love from me. The monkey sitting to it's right actually was gifted to me by the owner of the Pub I frequented in high school. When I found out my favorite pub was closing my senior year, I ran there after school and when I voiced my condolences to the owner, he plucked a sooty monkey and drum from the wall and told me now I have a piece of it's history.

I still have the drum, but sadly the monkey has to go.

There were some good times... Thanks for keeping me company all of these years.

Typed on iPhone , sorry for iMistakes

No comments:

Post a Comment